Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dutch Treat

just got the leningrad dutch book by some german guy in english. hmmm...

so its dutch, russian, german and english. just like me. :-) if only my american indian ancester chief kickbutt was in there someplace it would really be like me!

well, anyway it looks pretty interesting, you know what you are going to play against d4 and a couple of the other starts you can use it too. some people think its not too good so thats also the kind of stuff i like.

in other news we have started to look for houses in ohio, so if any of you want a tour of the football hall of fame... :-)

3 comments:

damourax said...

I played the Leningrad for some time, then dropped to king's indian.

I was only loosin'! lol!

Hope you to be better at this quest!

Sparfy said...

yeeesh. heh. well. i guess i never do play the easy stuff. but at my skill level there is not much difference between sound and not!

Blue Devil Knight said...

I got that book. Pretty good, but early deviations you are on your own! So I skipped to the worst possible opening in response to d4: e5!!!